First Impressions Of Beauty May Demonstrate Why The Pretty Prosper ~ NanoThoughts 1.0

Monday, January 30, 2006

First Impressions Of Beauty May Demonstrate Why The Pretty Prosper

These researchers have demonstrated that people can distinguish pretty faces from not so pretty faces in 13 milliseconds. i.e. they can not remember what the face looks like as this amount of time is pretty much sublimintal, but they are pretty sure it is attractive or not.
First Impressions Of Beauty May Demonstrate Why The Pretty Prosper

It's amazing to ponder how much of our thinking is done without even thinking about it...

2 comments:

Jody said...

Blink







I assume that's enough information to infer what I mean and I assume you knew what I meant before you knew what I meant. :)

Rog said...

Malcolm










Gladwell?
















is that you?